NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Totally agree.I think the reason someone that is a big fan of...

1. 40 Posts.
    Totally agree.

I think the reason someone that is a big fan of Newsat got the flick was over this issue

from what I can tell from the mod posts he 'outed' someone that's still here it has been mentioned elsewhere too

people like macattack are entitled to warn others 'danger, danger' if that is how they feel (however you'd be silly to say that on one hand and buy the stock with the other)

past a line in the sand such as buying only to downramp the stock you just purchased it becomes simple down ramping just as past a point say 'this stock will go up %25 today' is ramping none are helpful to people like me not old enough to know or care about all the history

it is a fact that Newsat has new board members, a dedicated business model with no more wasted millions on non core ventures also Newsat is playing the press game like truly professional company, everybody who saw the ABC story gave the company a big tick

from my research it seems new holders could have made a lot over the last 12 months if they were good at trading I also think the next year will be the best ever from the improving figures month on month

I rang up the share holder officer at Newsat with some questions and I suggest if anyone is worried they do the same. He did not really tell me anything I didn't already know but what he did say was along the lines 'do you really think the figures to be released in April will be bad?'

no I don't

so what we need now is some Current Research by mac, rob and the others they may use that shows us/me why we are wrong so please sirs put up or

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.