NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

newsat on abc inside business show, page-24

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I think the reason someone that is a big fan of Newsat got the flick was over this issue

from what I can tell from the mod posts he 'outed' someone that's still here it has been mentioned elsewhere too

Incorrect, this person was banned for abusing the mods. He was originally given a 21 day suspension for revealing confidential information about me that could have only been attained from a HC source - found out who that was too. My reasons for changing my nick were valid and due to a stalker posting personal details about me.

people like macattack are entitled to warn others 'danger, danger' if that is how they feel (however you'd be silly to say that on one hand and buy the stock with the other)

As mentioned a number of times just posting an opinion. Why is posting a negative view 'danger'. Each to make their own judgement. It's not like I've been wrong over the years. Sure the past is the past, but that was the argument of some 5 years ago, 2 years ago, a year ago. Maybe the past is the past now, who knows.

past a line in the sand such as buying only to downramp the stock you just purchased it becomes simple down ramping just as past a point say 'this stock will go up %25 today' is ramping none are helpful to people like me not old enough to know or care about all the history

Down-ramping is a very over-used and wrongly used term. Down-ramping is down talking a stock with the aim of purchasing lower. I have clearly stated my interest in NWT would increase well above the 1c mark. I have no interest in purchasing stock at these levels, as it appears is the case with most investors based on the $10K of trades so far today.

it is a fact that Newsat has new board members, a dedicated business model with no more wasted millions on non core ventures also Newsat is playing the press game like truly professional company, everybody who saw the ABC story gave the company a big tick

I have agreed with this before and have clearly stated that they are at least more focused now. Have also stated that they need to play the press game to gain political clout if they want a piece of the NBN pie in the future. Have also stated recently that the nomination of the award at least has shown recognition for their level of support to customers. But isn't it better to attack the person for the negatives rather than the balance. No, wouldn't get too many thumbs up for that would you?

from my research it seems new holders could have made a lot over the last 12 months if they were good at trading

Wrong! Very few if any traders have traded this for a profit. Stacked too heavily and very very slow moving. The only ones who would have picked up cheap stock (well all maybe one or two) would have been those who have held from much higher levels and simply averaged down. And kudos to them for their conviction.

I also think the next year will be the best ever from the improving figures month on month

Define best ever. No doubt the bottom line is improving, allbeit rather slowly. Can they exponentially increase on-going revenues from here. That's the key to shareprice appreication over the next few months. There is no proof. The next accounts will give us a better idea. The growth needs to increase faster than last financial year (again I did qualify that it was a very trying year due to GFC).

I rang up the share holder officer at Newsat with some questions and I suggest if anyone is worried they do the same. He did not really tell me anything I didn't already know but what he did say was along the lines 'do you really think the figures to be released in April will be bad?'

Good for you, good to see investors get involved in their investment. Are they going to quarterly announcements of accounts, they were half yearly. Personally, and this is generally speaking, I take what directors or investor relations ay with a grain of salt. The issue anyway is not whether the results will be bad, its about how good they will be. This is what investors are looking for and is what will eventually re-rate the company.

so what we need now is some Current Research by mac, rob and the others they may use that shows us/me why we are wrong so please sirs put up or

Looking to the future, there is no right or wrong, it is just opinions. I like to believe I have put up many times before, but other posters just choose to bash the person rather than discuss the points. Weird really. Almost seems like people are looking for someone to blame for the lack of share performance. Well the reality is the company is responsible for that.

Just finally, good to see in general you can discuss in a level-headed way, some should take a leaf out of your book. Keep it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.