NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Seems that NWT's SP has been bobbing along at around .60 for...

1. 613 Posts.
    Seems that NWT's SP has been bobbing along at around .60 for quite a while now. A little up and a little down. Can't stay there forever, so which way now - up or down..?
    Well there are plenty of supporters of NWT who think the SP will rocket up within the next couple of months, and on the other hand a few who think NWT's business model is all risk - how can this two-bit company launch Satellites..??
    Well I've been a holder for about 10 months now, started small and as i did more research the bug got to me and i kept on buying (blind faith..!).
    As a holder I think the SP will only go up when investors can see that NWT are actually in a position to launch Satellites, and not just presenting glossy brochures of future projected earnings.
    Well i'm pretty confident for the following reasons;
    You need money to launch Satellites..!
    Therefore NWT need Finance...(no shit)
    NWT have secured over $500m+ orders as a pre-requisite for securing finance...
    NWT have just recently completed a reasonably satisfactory Rights Issue (required for Finance...)
    The Jab 2 Satellite is actually under construction (or design...but their spending money on it already)
    Launch vehicle is booked...
    Fingers crossed finance could be announced by May...
    When that happens NWT are on the way to the launchpad...!

This is a risky investment, but aren't they all..? But the good thing about this one - it's exciting and hey, what if they actually pull this off and get 5-6 Jab Satellites launched over the next few years....? If that happens this baby will be part of every Superfund & Portfolio in the Country... too much potential upside for me not to buy....

Apologies for my ramblings.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.