NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Well said Uncle Fluffy.You must wonder why some of these people...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Well said Uncle Fluffy.

You must wonder why some of these people keep appearing on other stocks THAT THEY ALSO DON'T OWN bagging them and the investors thereof also.

The intellect must be fairly low in some cases because even the same comments and stupid wisecrack remarks and quotes are copied verbatim from one stock to the next.

If they have been burned, as they say, by so many stocks and left enough skin behind to feel entitled to do this then I suggest they do indeed to take up a hobby, other than dabbling in shares of course because that obviously didn't work for them.

Leave the rest of us to make our own mistakes and reap our own rewards. If you have a previous problem with NewSat and its people whinge and moan to them, not us.

I agree that things are not too good at the moment and the blatant manipulation of our SP is something that could even use investigation. Hopefully we will see the end of it soon.

There is no reason for it and is obviously a part of somebody's own agenda. What that is I am sure but we will see soon. Nothing has changed [except positively] and additional contracts, finance finalisation, Jab1 and Jab2, etc. are all still on track.

Once the tree has been shaken and the weaker apples have fallen we will rebound very quickly on the back of imminent announcements.

Welcome Uncle Fluffy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.