NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

From the report after AGMTo the doubters, there are 4 big anns...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    From the report after AGM

To the doubters, there are 4 big anns yet to come.

I've been talking to a few people about why the delay? One theory is staff are buying so why would they push anything now?

Don't think staff are buying? Then you were not at the AGM and you did not ask them.

But then again, some say the report is no news??? What are you on?? Please read it again..

Still not happy? Sell now and be done with it. I've been buying as low as 2 so I can join you if I want.

I'm very happy to be an owner of Newsat. If you were at the AGM and you believe the figures I doubt anybody would sell now.

Chairman’s Commentary

"..In 2005, the Directors of NewSat, then known as Multiemedia, decided to acquire teleports in Adelaide and
    Perth from NewSkies Satellites and to divest all non-core satellite assets over the next 2 years.

This marked a turning point in the NewSat story and set NewSat on its journey to become the largest Australian owned independent satellite communications company.
    Since 2005, the Directors and management of NewSat have been building the core satellite business toward being a self sustainable, long-term profitable company.

The journey has been a challenge and has required patience, perseverance and diligence on behalf of many stakeholders both within and outside the company. NewSat has met the various challenges head on over the past four years, including developing the infrastructure required for space assets in the early years.

Key to the profitability of NewSat is the monthly recurring revenue that NewSat customers pay for its services.

The company has successfully grown this annuity revenue base and we are delighted to say that NewSat has now reached a milestone of delivering a positive EBITDA in the first quarter of the 2010 financial year.

In reaching this critical point of development, the company is well positioned to deliver attractive growth
    and innovation, high quality, sustainable profitable earnings and returns to its shareholders from its unique
    platform of world-class teleport facilities.

In addition, NewSat has the vision and objective to launch
    Australia’s first non foreign owned commercial satellite, Jabiru 1, in the not too distant future.

To help shareholders and interested investors achieve a better understanding of NewSat’s operations and growth potential, this Stakeholder Overview has been prepared, which outlines NewSat’s sources of revenue, its growing client base, improved fnancial position and opportunities for growth.

Today is simply another step in NewSat’s evolution as we move forward into the future, from a position of strength we can continue to create value for shareholders.."

====================================
    NewSat’s revenue has grown at a consistently high level over recent periods and in particular, from FY08 through to the current financial year (FY10).

This growth in revenue has, in conjunction with continued cost management and control, resulted in similarly consistent and positive growth in EBITDA.

NewSat’s revenue and EBITDA growth has been strong and particularly stable – as highlighted in twelve month Revenue and EBITDA, from the twelve months ended June FY08 to the forecast 12 months ended 31 December 2009.

===========================

Looking at the Monthly Recurring Contract Revenue Charge of around 1.6m and extrapolating that for this FY I get about $2.4m / month.

Put another way they are making money on top of money.

They won't just make a profit if things keep going this way, they will make a good one.

Happy for others to do the math as I simply moved the graph forward.

http://newsat.com.au/images / stories/ASX_Annoucements/9755
    _NEWSAT_ASX_BRO_FIN_WEB.pdf

-remove space..

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.