NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

MacOff ignore (Bad move I know)Good to see still on-song!The...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Mac

Off ignore (Bad move I know)

Good to see still on-song!

The difference between our posts is you're motivated by some sort of revenge from what I can see, whereas I'm motivated by owning part of this great company..

I go to AGM, you go to old posts.

I talk to management, you talk to the wall.

So just for fun and to show why having you on ignore is a double edged sword...

" mac..

if you say enough things then you are bound to get a couple of things right.

-- Yep you too, when the SP went down.

The point is everything newtg is saying now he said was imminent a year ago.

-- "Everything" LOL

I mean, for example,

-- Great an example of old post fishing, let's see what he comes up with??

last year telling us that we better buy because staff are buying.

-- Yep so?? Last year was it not 2 at some stage??

And the same again the other day.

-- Yep right again, see if you say the same thing over and over it's right now and then. The big difference is while you were spewing that someone would take the time to post from the AGM for all to see, you were sifting through old posts to see if you could discredit me. WELL I SPOKE TO STAFF AND THEY ARE BUYING.

-- You spoke to who? Nobody so you know nothing about this.

These sort of comments deserve ridicule.

-- You sure do, you're so sad and burnt in one way you really deserve pity. If I put my social hat on I'd say "get a life" or at least "get a stock you can own and follow"

The proofs all there,

-- You can say that again, but I can't be bothered going back through all your sniping posts.

I have only quoted what newtg has said, not made any of it up.

-- Only selectively quoting and having no idea what's really going on. Again you were not at the AGM, you did not talk to the new director, you have no idea who the next director may be, you did not talk to staff, you did not post one useful piece of information other than you hate the company.

As I said I am sure newtg believes in his rhetoric but sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the facts can really hurt,

-- So true, read the report from the AGM, you my friend are so caught up in the past that you're going to miss the future. All good for Newsat.

especially when its basically the only stock you own.

-- OWN being the operative word, I've put my money where my mouth is, you've put your mouth where your mouth is and can do no better than selectively quote people.

PS

mack u never rest selective quoting much of what tg said come true some only known by people that have shares

-- More BS attend the AGM, read what Newsat have already released it's all there. "Blue Chip Companies" "New Directors" "PROFIT"...

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.