ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

newsflow first, then cap raising, page-2

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Anyone go to the investor briefing on Tuesday night? Have to think that they've stabilised this well for now. Lots of doom and gloom merchants saw it halving. That would have made it a $2m company, which is just bizarre really. Sure there's no revenue for now, but the patents and pipeline of products has to be worth something. Just no value ascribed to anything.

Hopefully when they get clear of consolidation next week they can start to push back towards that .10 mark. Very little on offer except up to .08. which equates to the old .004 mark.

Last cap raising done under duress at .005 (.10); would be good if they could match that at least in coming weeks. Is it too much to hope that they get some positive newsflow and some support from US backers before they go cap in hand?

If I had cash I'd be buying, I think they have done the hard yards now and the raising will dilute us, but also take away the last impediment to them meeting their next 12 months of milestones.

Anyway, surely it couldnt get any worse. Need .10 for ord and ops at .01 for breakeven at this stage. anything over that in the next two years and it's clover babeeeee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.