ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Each year this public company needs their accounts audited and...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Each year this public company needs their accounts audited and signed off my an independent accounting firm. The going concern sign off is going to be crucial to the ongoing survival of ISN.

If this was a private company, the owners would have put it into administration a long time ago. This business plan does not stand up to even the most basic business critique. If any private company approached a VC, they would not even get first round funding for this concept.

The only way the company can continue to get sign off for going concern is by successfully raising new equity. This will continue to dilute existing shareholders into oblivion with billions of pieces of paper being issued at this low price.....this is killing you guys, and you still just see it.

IMO the company has now burnt its bridge with its shareholder base as far as any further cap raising's. (I am discounting the ramblings of a handful of investors who continue to cheer this company and its management along in the face of what is clearly a disastrous outcome thus far from your management team.)- Those same investors who dont seem to own or post on any other stock on HC, so you can someone understand their bias view...I just hope you guys haven't put everything into this....as much as I dont agree with your constant baseless ramps, I still dont like to see people losing money.

The company is consolidating because it has a funder lined up who will issue con notes, convert at a 15% discount to market and continue to sell down the SP well below the lows we have seen in recent weeks.

This would all be ok, if the business case was strong, if at the end of all this we had a real quality business that is capable of generating sustainable revenue....but sadly we have seen no proof of this.

What is interesting...is how slowly the penny keeps dropping among some of the die hards as they slowly come to the realisation of their reality.....one by one you will all come to terms with the reality of the situation....and then you too, will have the scars to bare of your first big blow up on the share market.

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Kiril.

I hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.