ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Very well said Kiril, we have already seen 2 die hard fans...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Very well said Kiril, we have already seen 2 die hard fans publicaly state they have now sold out yet only weeks prior they were calling this going to the moon.

Oh well i guess the penny finally dropped for these guys and no matter how much they try to ramp it, it wont help the share price rise, we clearly have seen proof of this.

Like you say this business plan and model has yet to be proven, they continue to burn cash and fail to generate revenue. We have already had one cap raising that was an absolute mess from the new board and now another coming very soon.

I think people forgot why they participated in the last cap raising. Werent they under the hope revenue would be generated by the use of the new funds and that the company may be close to being self funded?? Well all that went up in smoke very quickly, they will be back to market once again with a new investor presentation telling everyone how much potential they have bla bla bla just to suck people in to putting up their hard earnt cash in hope the company will actually produce on all the potential the company says they have.

All that potential has yet to come to fruitation in the past 10 odd years and $70 million later.....

DYOR all IMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.