ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Must be Saturday night barny time at the Isn ok corral.I agree...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Must be Saturday night barny time at the Isn ok corral.

I agree with Kiril and Onshow that the personal attacks reek of desperation and some of the promoters here are a real turn off.

But its all too easy to point to the difficulties Isn faces. Its more difficult to argue the case for the positive – but I reckon Isn does have some potential at some sort of price.

I think the mistake we make is to hold Isn up to our ideas about spec companies on the ASX in the Australian context. Most of the interest for Isn is in the US and is more about selling a system to private health insurance companies and managed care organizations than just selling apps. I think the promotion of this concept to us in Australia hasn’t been easy for the company to make.

But business cases that don’t make sense here can make sense there. Their health system is much more incentivized to reward better self management of chronic diseases than our system – and companies that can prevent escalation of costs to insurance companies can do very well. Even just the dream that costs can be reduced can sell very well.

There is also greater potential for venture capital and mHealth is an exciting area. Estimates I’ve seen suggest US mHealth of $500m by 2015 – Isn theoretically might be able to capture say 5% maybe even 10%? of that.

It worries me when HC posters seem to have privileged information about a company. Someone for example who can come on here and tell you who is or isn’t a share holder at a particular point in time. Who is able to answer some very specialized questions about FDA approval processes when that is obviously not their key area of expertise. If Isn want to use HC to get information out – or correct misinformation it should do this in the appropriate way here.

I don’t think the path for Isn is set in concrete either for the positive or the negative. And I know I am inconsistent about Isn – because basically on any one day I can run hot and cold about it – and just don’t have a firm fixed view – in contrast with everyone else here who seems so very certain they know whats going to happen. Sentiment - Speculative and high risk – yes – but not lost cause – yet. Just my 2c into the mix.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.