ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Hello Nathan,Agree. I think speculative stocks deserve a place...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hello Nathan,

Agree. I think speculative stocks deserve a place in any well diversified portfolio and Isonea is perfect for those like me that cant shake their gambling addiction. The technology is simple, it's at the end of the development cycle, has several dimensions and is most of the way through the approvals process.

I found this some time ago which I like and refer to as a set of biotech metrics:

http://biotech.about.com/od/investinginbiotech/tp/ChoosingStocks.htm

To you last post re baggage:

-- Previously highly valued stock might be found at a lower price if the company has recently gone through a rough patch and experienced some difficulties. The stock market is often hard on companies that hit a temporary glitch, overreacting to any news, whether it good or bad. This is particularly true for the biotech industry. Prices might drop dramatically as a result of slightly bad news causing public perception to suffer and investors to panic. But, although the company once had promise, a low share price isn't the only criteria you should be looking for. Before buying up these cheap stocks, be certain that the glitch is something that can be fixed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.