SKN 0.00% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

My prediction of potential events to unfold over the next...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    My prediction of potential events to unfold over the next 6mths.

1. SKN is on standby for Covid-19 testing results (Using Feline as a worldwide standard acceptable version).
    2. Once results released bottles to be shipped to stores around AUD and NZ as a test phase (20,000 bottles don't even scratch the surface) to see demand at current pricing and if they need to ramp up production.
    3. If the bottles sell quickly prices will stand and aggressive ramp-up will take place, if not prices will have to be adjusted before ramp-up takes place.
    4. SKN would/should potentially be in discussions with other large chains and/or looking to supply the relevant industries that need/want natural hand/surface sanitizer;
    4a - SKN can either go it alone selling on their own website and so forth which will take a while to establish, or
    4b - SKN can quickly build up their agreements with the likes of say, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Metcash IGA, All Chemist chains, Schools, etc - so the Big Boys do all the heavy lifting for them (Yes may be less money per unit but if you sell hypothetically 1 Million bottles through these firms per mth at a wholesale price rather than only selling say 20K bottles on your own per mth at full price, which is the better bet in the long run?)
    5. Ramp up in marketing essential to dominate the space and stand out as the only Natural sanitizer in the world to protect against Covid-19 amongst other germs - MUST dominate the space ASAP before a vaccine is made public which is still 12+ mths away.
    6. If the above goes without a problem then a Cap Raise will not be needed before $10.5M Oppies are executed as the cash that is coming in through sales allows for even more expansion and growth.
    7. Update on sales figures after 3+mths showing they have gone through the roof.

I may be way off here but if you sit silently for a bit and think about what turn of events need to unfold to get the stock to say $1 or $2 then this is my view.
    Each to their own

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.358M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.736K 1.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2450330 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16065 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.