AXE 1.92% 26.5¢ archer materials limited

Quote: Is it just a matter of producing 100 prototypes and...

1. 2,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Quote: Is it just a matter of producing 100 prototypes and sending them out? ......

Hi, after reading the latest Annual Report released today, I believe so.
    1. The concept of our 12cq quantum chip ( to enable practical quantum computing, ie, making quantum computing working at room temperature), and our BioChip have been validated at the laboratories ( quite similar to medical trial at preclinical stage).

2. I would “equate” our recent collaboration to advance the sub10nm fabrication ( to eventually manufacture some prototypes/samples) with GlobalFoundries to medical clinical Phase1 trial with patients at hospital/clinical centre.
    So yes, it’s becoming REAL to me as our development progresses “methodically” as per Mo’s saying in his news letter.

3. The bottleneck issue, if any, has little to do with “software” but the manufacturing capacity/capability of the foundries.

Happy to be corrected if my understanding is wrong, and today’s Annual Report has given me an awful lot more understanding on “conventional “quantum computing Vspractical” quantum computing...

kluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $67.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $34.94K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2739 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.