AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

One thing you have to remember is Archer is building a Quantum...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770

One thing you have to remember is Archer is building a Quantum Chip .. not a Quantum Computer. So effectively they will build the hardware and software architecture to power 12cq. Applications will be up to who ever wants to use their chips in their equipment. Archer has been working in collaboration with Max Kelsen and with their own Quantum Algorithm Developer on Quantum Neural Networks which I would suspect given the time they have been collaborating on this now we should hear more soon.

There is growing interest from many large companies now on utilizing Quantum Processing in their products and services, but it's still very much early days. The standout for Archer is that their proposal in 12cq is unique - very much a worlds first and does have an advantage over many other Quantum proposals in Mobile applications. Should they succeed in commercializing a quantum chip that works at room temperature, is robust, can work with existing silicon electronics AND be compact enough to fit inside a mobile phone .... well it's not hard to see the clear advantage they will have! If 12cq will fit on a mobile phone than it can be used on anything else larger also.

I think the company is very much aware they can't just produce a chip without software applications hence why they employ their own Quantum Algorithm developer and use Qiskit as the software base for 12cq which is being used by Quantum programmers globally who will develop circuits and applications than could be used on 12cq when it's ready..... but early days still !

I thought Greg English opening comments in the Annual report sums it up nicely why Archer decided to go 100% Semiconductor and exit the materials side of the business which we were all rewarded in doing so.

" When we signed the license agreement with the University of Sydney for the 12CQ quantum chip technology, we viewed the opportunity as complementary to potential graphite mining operations on South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula. However, it soon became apparent that with the quantum computer chip, we have the potential to change the world and create some thing that is truly unique. Therefore, the decision was made to sell the mineral exploration tenements to focus on our technology development."

There is much on the internet regarding companies exploring Quantum Advantage in their services and products and one of the biggest drawbacks is scalability, mobility, and making it more affordable and therefore accessible to the masses - this is where we all hope Archer will can fill this void and help accelerate the Quantum revolution which in turn could bring decent returns for us loyal shareholders. I believe they can do it and I know many others here feel the same - Yes.. it's a risk, but for me it's definitely a risk worth taking for the benefits upon successful commercialization.
    I think we will find in the years ahead Quantum finding it's way to all business sectors requiring computational power and this market will be large enough for many Quantum companies and we all hope Archer will be at the forefront!

Below is just a few links that show that quantum is being taken seriously by large companies.

nasa.gov/content/nasa-quantum-artificial-intelligence-laboratory-quailhyundai.com/au/en/news/mobility/

IonQ-and-Hyundai-Motor-Expand-Partnership-to-Use-Quantum-Computing-for-Object-Detection

thetechbureau.com/tesla-quantum-computer-elon-musk-reveals-take-a-first-look/

aidatatrading.com/blog/whats-ahead-for-quantum-tech-and-the-hedge-fund-industry

It was mentioned earlier that the market hasn't caught on ... idk... I think the type of trading of late can scare off investors especially with current market trends and comparing the trading activity with other stocks I hold, the bot activity in Archer stands out like a sore thumb! Besides the downturn in all tech stocks of late .... and it will bounce back in time ... I'm suspecting many of us holders are simply making it harder for bots by not letting go of our shares. The majority of top 20 holders have increased their holdings since last year.

The company can't control the share price but the company has acknowledged the downturn in SP in the latest report and I would agree with this statement.

"The recent volatility in world economic and share markets has seen a sell-down of technology companies and other high risk growth sectors. As a result, the Archer share price has reduced in line with the share prices of many well-known technology companies across the globe. We appreciate that the current Archer share price is lower than the issue price for new shares under last year’s share placement and share placement plan. However, we have the building blocks in place to grow the share price as the broader technology sector recovers, and as we develop our quantum and biochip technologies."

Enjoy the rest of the day, business as usual tomorrow - except for me .. enjoying a bit of Noosa living on the Sunshine Coast for a bit yet

Happy Investing!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.