AXE 5.26% 36.0¢ archer materials limited

Newsletter 20/9/22, page-13

1. 1,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    I get where you are coming from, but it's a bit chicken and the egg - you can't build applications for quantum computers until you have quantum computers and innovators start experimenting and creating applications.

AXE trademarked a name with the initials SDK (software developer kit) a while back, so allowing developers to create applications using the chip is in their plans.

Predicting the future is problematic, but I suspect what we'll see will be similar to how the GPU succeeded. Initially, the GPU was only for graphics, but over time, people realised what GPUs are good at (multiplying matrices), and that can be applied to many other applications - and Nvidea and AMD, have made a motza ever since.

As Tonza mentions above, AXE is already working with partners on quantum neural networks - and this is a field where business could explode for AXE. A neural network is an "artificial brain" - so there are applications in auto; Tesla autopilot is a neural network - and these driving brains will only get better as time goes on - to the point where it's safer for humans not to drive, and it becomes illegal. Any other machine that needs to be autonomous could use a neural network, with defence having obvious applications - put a brain in a missile, drone or tank - scary stuff for peace-loving people but inevitable.

And if we want to get a bit wacky, in the next 20 years or so (and if Ray Kurzweil is correct), we'll see computers start to interface with our brains. This already occurs in helping people with specific disabilities, and you can see how google glass, Fitbit, and other technologies are precursors to this kind of thing. You will never lose your phone again as it will be built in somehow - it's not about turning us into cyborgs; it'll be about augmenting intelligence. Now, this does sound a little far-fetched, but if you go back 50 or 100 years, modern life would have been unimaginable in many ways, and I think the future is as well.

What about a chip quantum app that monitors your entire body's health and is used by doctors to help diagnose issues or to model how your body will react to certain medicines? What about a quantum chip that runs a personal blockchain that controls all your privacy and personal identity security?

So, encryption will be the way in for this tech - and that's great that there is an obvious application for AXE tech to get stuck into initially. But AI and neural networks will, IMO, be the future of quantum, and that future is vast, and I don't think we can't even begin to imagine how big it could be.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $27.25K 73.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40945 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.