AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

newsletter is out, page-44

1. 1,539 Posts.
    woodpipe.

The very process we are selling is TPM. The general Thread consensus is to rely on the obvious Global rewards of OXY and disregard the cosmetic path we took to convey the message and $$$ rewards. I certainly agree that OXY is the shining crown -BUT why lower the benchmark on cosmetics?.

To ignore the TPM Cosmetic markets financial potential and process and disregard the enormous credibility this does for TPM in celebrating the process is to deny informing the market.

Quite simply put If TPM works and is accepted in cosmetics (and your absolutely correct -enormous market)this gives credence to the TPM PROCESS as a whole.

Can we start looking at the process and not the product mix. If we are unable to sell at the retailer and cosmetic level the market is not convinced it works. That conveys nothing in the consumers mindset!

Why is that??? Answer is blatantly obvious and I agree with you to the max!!!!!

Sell the TPM process first -This hasn't been successfully conveyed at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.461K 1.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 101062608 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20323507 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.