AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

newsletter is out, page-45

1. 10,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    I believe this post by JM summed it up nicely. Long term picture folks...

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1674544&msgid=9667915

"Mak, I agree with your views that we can never compete with the big boys on the marketing side of cosmetics and that is why my view has always been that the noise we are making is purely to get the attention of Mr Global and his other Mr Global friends who will see the benefit of adding TPM to the already well established product lines and therefore giving POH a nice royalty stream and profit of the raw materials going forward.

Last years figures include virtually no Asian roll out as we saw that this didn't finally occur until January, so I think we will see a significant improvement in the next 6 mnths but by then Mr Global deal will be finally inked and we will be getting ready to announce the Oxypatch sale as in the end I feel Big Pharma wont be able to help themselves but jump in earlier than we are expecting.

Although frustrating not to watch the shareprice have a gradual climb I can assure you that the Asian buyers - in fact all buyers who have sat down with Esra in the past few months will not be surprised by these figures and have been happy to have been given the opportunity to continue to accumulate at these levels."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.461K 1.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 101062608 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20323507 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.