BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

newsletter released, page-62

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    "His apparent fury at alternative views just stifles debate, and hence reduces the flow of info overall."

Hi boomeronrations,

That sums up the matter perfectly. It's all about email/chat forum etiquette. I just find it disappointing. It was the same the other day when Dargie got his explanation of non recourse debt all ar$e end around.

I accept that this is a perfectly innocent mistake and when I sought clarification all we got was a "God, this is getting tedious" response from him.

Well - to be honest - it was HARDLY a "tedious" error on his behalf.

Dargie...you need to get off your pedestal mate, because you actually have a lot of good things to contribute but we can do without the condescension. It is no better than the flaming that others post on Hot Copper from time to time.

Not to mention, that you are only making a target of yourself when/if something from left field does get announced. Plenty of people will delight in knocking you - not because you might be wrong per se, but because of the perceived arrogance you project.

The non-recourse/recourse kerfuffle can be accepted as a one off mistake by you but continuing to then be dismissive of other opinions with subtle put downs like "Not worthy of further discssion" and "absurd propositions" and "tedious" is unwelcome and unnecessary.

In conclusion, I wouldn't normally feel compelled to drag on this side debate about email/chat forum etiquette if you weren't so persistently demeaning.

Please continue with your top notch analysis and opinions - it is good stuuf, and I'm learning a lot...but lets stick to that.

Regards

Coop

language such as

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.