KGL 4.55% 10.5¢ kgl resources limited

newsletter tip explains buy depth this morning, page-19

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    MSR not a bad stock...I would probably invest in that too if I didn't already know about the massive upside potential at KGLs other prospects in and around the current resource (all you need to do is look at the previous feasibility study released by former andash owners to find out about this potential).

For example, the other 6 million tonnes of Soviet Union classified resources they have which they are not allowed to talk about since they are not JORC yet. Won't take much exploration drilling to reclassify as JORC...look at how quick they did it with Andash.

I would also note that MSR's project is much closer to the civilian problems currently occurring in Kyrgyz...ie its to the west of Osh. KGL's projects on the other hand are in the north of the country where everything is relatively stable (currently anyway).

And MSR also doesn't have the luxury of having Hugh McKinnon on their board.

And also, MSR's cash costs of production will be ALOT higher than KGLs.

And finally MSR have a LONG way to go before they get to the same stage KGL is at.

It is not enough to simply state a company is 'cheaper' than another company...that is not the same as saying the company has greater multiple upside.

But yeah MSR worth a punt if you don't like KGL for whatever reason.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $59.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.368K 12.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 255954 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 170120 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.