ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

newsletter , page-9

1. 37,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Gassed ,

In the couple of years that I've held ICN , all we've had is pretty much talk and no real action. Sure if you can get someone else to pay for your development costs , all well and good. Of course you have to still give something up for it. And we still haven't got the reserves yet I might add.

As far as the mou with the chinese , I am not seeing it as nothing ( the market appears to ), but generally signing a supply contract when you have no product is a very very very unusual way of doing business. Especially compared with what all the other QLD gassers are doing.

What happened to the $300 mill market cap in 18 months statement ? Are we there yet ?

I'm not interested in starting a RJ bashing thread and I have previously outlined my reasons for investing in ICN however I am entitled to an opinion which I previously posted.

You are indeed correct , only time will tell . If RJ pulls it off I will be the first one to admit that I was wrong and I will also be rubbing my greedy little hands together as I head to the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.