AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

newsletter, page-2

1. Osi
    16,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    YISITSO

Yes, yes and yes! These pipelines are IMO huge.

Unlike Juzzy's mate I can get things wrong wrong and so after my market burning on some oil and gold patches of late, all my market money is now regrouped on CDY. I understand that quite a few players have been in a similar boat of late .

Given all the hints and some surrounding whispers (that say the same thing) I see CDY as a very low risk proposition. For me, there there is opportunity here largely because the market rates CDY as high risk for historic reasons rather than on key fundumentals and likely near term developments.

On takeover risk I think it possible to gather a blocking interest in excess of 33% if larger holders were to sing from the same book (perhaps higher than 50% if news is fully tabled). That said, there would be a lot of sellers @15c because that's the market.

12 groups in discussions??? Hmmm.. My guestimate would be that this is where some of the new found demand for the MK Elisa is coming from. Interested parties may be exploring this test becasue it's baseline calibrations are now being clinically validated. "remaining samples will be tested by the end of 2012. " John Hunter Hospital also gets mention.

I also expect repeats of the Quest Diagnostic style of licence because big pharma can't easily aviod CDY's midkine IP IMHO.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1197315 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 109888 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.