AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Newsletter, page-3

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    GC a good idea. I liked the conference call last time and the chance to ask questions but unfortunately not enough time was allowed for these questions. I would like to see more question time instead of listening to Ross repeat what we had already received before the meeting. A quick summary then straight into some tough questions we as share holders want answered. My questions would be

How low does the share price have to be before directors see enough value to buy (surely we have not been in a blackout for last 6 months) Start showing confidence in the company they are guiding

If we get a good result with oxyC like we hope will a deal be done? (Have we got big pharma waiting in wings) or more test required.

Have we got any particular company guiding our pig trials where a particular end point is met then we will license to them or are we doing trials and HOPING to do a deal like shades of trentinon.

Im sure other posters can come up with quality questions that need answering

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6 1.963K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 93002619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60312650 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.