AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

A valid point of view Gas and thanks for your insights. Can I...

1. 137 Posts.
    A valid point of view Gas and thanks for your insights.

Can I please support my initial response?:

1) We are all aware of the quick fire "dumping" just prior to the OxyM patch delay announcement and the sell down to where we are now. Yes this was a sell-off. However my post was more in reference to the recent trading in POH (past 1-3 months) as trading from 4-8 months ago has firstly being addressed at the AGM and in subsequent conference calls and secondly is well in the past now IMO. However I absolutely take on board that this did occur and appreciate your perspective on this.

2) My initial response was to state my view on a post that I didn't agree with and which was not backed up with factual evidence:

"Who is doing this dumping? I am sure there is just one huge dumper":

Firstly, this was a response from one poster to another regarding a statement around being disappointed with the 5m shares that were traded on that day - "Just when I thought things were looking up another 5M+ are dumped, with more lined up!". For this reason I continued the conversation with a recent perspective attached (Recent trading over past 1-2 months). Not a global look at trading for the year as you have presented.

"I am sure there is just one huge dumper":

How can one "be sure" there is "one huge dumper". This is pure speculation with no fact attached to it, being "sure" is NOT AN OPINION it infers factual evidence is attached (evidence that there is one huge dumper which we do not know). If there is evidence of this I am all ears.

3) "Why has there not been any substantial holding notice given to the company/ ASX?":

There is no substantial holding notice given to the company or the ASX as there is no change in the substantial holding to report - Simple. If a shareholder or director is obligated to report this due to selling down their position then it would have been reported. Speculating as to whether the company "has investigated to find out who is doing this incessant dumping and if known why has there not been any substantial holding notice given to the company/ ASX ?" is redicuous in my view.

4) Average volume for POH is 1,027,463 shares/day - at current prices that is $15,400 traded per day. If this is "incessant dumping" or "one huge dumper" then I am surprised and perhaps my view of large trading volumes is very different to the poster in question. Again, this is taking into account recent trading (1-3 months) rather than looking historically at events from earlier in the year which have been well discussed many months ago. Yes, someone might be selling their position but that is the stock market and we are playing in a 1.5c penny stock. This doesn't mean that the company should be investigating and we receiving change in sub holding notices. Again this is my view.

5) "Why are director's not buying at this seemingly ridiculous price? Are we being set up for a low ball t/o.?"

Ross Murdoch has explained this in today's conference call, stating that Directors have not had an open window in which to buy in the past 6 months due to ongoing discussions with external stakeholders and consequent black-period enforcement. He has also stated that this does not indicate in any way that the board are not confident in the company moving forward and that they do see buying at these prices as "attractive". They are currently working through ways to enable directors to purchase stock. I will take him at face value.

6) "For mine, it is highly unlikely that at this price it is simply disparate market lack of confidence."

I respect your opinion however my opinion is that there is an almighty lack of confidence in POH after Esra fraud, patch delays, board changes, questionable management, 15 years of raising capital in the past without results etc. etc. The list goes on and the new Management Team will need some 'runs on the board' before they regain the confidence of the shareholders. In my opinion the new Management Team are well on their way to restoring confidence.  

7) "I averaged down at 3c, thinking I was on a winner":

A very risky and dangerous tactic which most of us have discovered and learned from. Boy, we've all been there are most have been burnt by POH. There is no point dwelling imo, lets hope for some great outcomes moving forward.

8) "A block (be it one or a group) could have divested a relatively huge number of shares over this period."

Absolutely they could have. This is pure speculation and is taken as such when the words "could have" are used as opposed to "I am sure".

9) "You get your facts right d------t"

I assume this poster means "d------d"?

Once again this is my view. Cheers.

Mafew
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.099K 707.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 85992113 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63266804 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.