AJX 15.4% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

to be honest - although my positon looks prettier at a buck than...

1. 87,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    to be honest - although my positon looks prettier at a buck than 58 cents - and would certainly have a lovely glow at 2 bucks 58 -

in reality - that's the only difference.

I really couldn't care less if the world didn't wake up until the party was over and they found out that they didn't read the invitation.

The way this is going - we will have a dividend stream next year or 18 at the very very latest - and, I suggest it will be very healthy.

If absolutely nothing happened with the SP until then - well, so what? I am not going to sell anything anyway.

We go on about valuations and methods and P/E's and price to sales - or god knows what - but, when I went a few months back and just looked purely at dividend yield at companies that were growth -- the numbers were just very clear ----------- to me - it comes down to what we will pay when we start.

We do know that the company philosophy is to pay dividends when it is ready - and, if the revenues stack up the way they look like they are going to stack up next year and 18 - well, the amount of chemical purchased will look after the margins - and there will be a load of cash left over ------------- my guess is a portion of that will come back to holders - one way or another.

5 cents (which is US 3.5 cents) at 300 million shares would only cost the company $15 million.

When we start talking about revenues of $100 million US ($142 mil. Aussie) - and more - 5 cents aussie is not out of the question at all IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.