AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Newsletter, page-3

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    So wow Nicks aim becomes clearer we are now going for ALL Military not just the commitment we already have from the DoD is my understanding correct me if I am wrong. Even if we dont get all the military we should win some of the new fields that will open with this legislation due to the DoD commitment we have been shown in Oct 15 announcement. Some snippets of that announcement below its a must read I think in light of this email anyway just more good news to throw on the ever increasing stack of good news. Also combine this with the high probability of the TSCA bill passing in the next couple of weeks geez the bang when it happens is going to be huge IMO.

HIGHLIGHTS: • Alexium selected by the DoD to finalize development of durable environmentally friendly fire retardant (FR) treatments for US Army uniform fabrics; • DoD will fund the final stage of the development of the new Alexiflam™ treated 50/50 Nylon Cotton (NyCo) fabrics leading to field trials on US Army uniforms in real world situations; • Product implementation in the first half of 2016 with Alexium as the FR Sub Contractor to a Uniforms Prime Contractor to the DoD; • Alexium now in a position to build into a major defense sector provider with recent performance milestones of 100 wash durability and Alexiflam™ treated NyCo uniform fabrics passing critical full uniform Pyroman tests • Global Market for FR treatments on 50/50 NyCo Uniforms in excess of US$240m

The global market for FR treatments on 50/50 nylon-coUon uniforms is in excess of US$240M annually. The selection of Alexium by the U.S Department of Defense as the supplier of environmentally friendly FR treatments places Alexium in a unique position to expand into other military programs around the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.