AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Newsletter, page-76

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    It just gets better and better:

Legislative Momentum

Dear Shareholders,

Our success on the legislative front continues today with positive news regarding the Defense Appropriations bill.

As I reported yesterday, the House of Representatives is now considering the National Defense Authorization Act of 2017 (NDAA), which is accompanied by a committee report that has beneficial language for Alexium. Today, the House Appropriations Committee, responsible for allocating all funding for the United States government, approved the Department of Defense Appropriations bill for 2017 funding.

I am extremely pleased in that the report accompanying the Defense Appropriations bill includes language directing the Department of Defense to explore the use of environmentally friendly flame retardants (FR) for military uniforms.The language that has passed the full committee follows:

The Committee recognizes that there is an increasing movement towards prohibiting halogenated flame retardants in commercial products due to health and safety concerns. The Committee believes that service members should be provided the same protection against potential toxic exposure. As such, the Committee encourages the Secretary of Defense to explore the potential of utilizing non-halogenated flame retardants in military uniforms.

We will keep you apprised as we continue to influence and educate policy makers about how the safety and well-being of U.S. soldiers can be improved utilizing Alexium’s environmentally friendly FR chemicals.

Nicholas (Nick) Clark
    Chief Executive Officer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.41K 130.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4652984 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 229399 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.