AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Newsletter, page-82

1. 85,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Absolutely true.

I have never heard of such stupidity. (Well, actually I have - regularly).

This is why I take any brokerage with a grain of salt and usually have great disrespect for them.

There are some good ones - I know a few and I know of a few more - but, the stupidity that we see displayed here - should give every one who asks 'why is the SP going down in the face of strong FA' - the perfect answer ----------------

because most of these people don't deserve any fees at all - and, never forget these people are 'licenced' to advise - now, that's scary.

What it boils down to is 'oh, I can see a pile of money lying on the floor waiting to be picked up. But, I am not going to bend down and pick it up - because no one else is bending down to pick it up'

When I said the same thing happened in FMG - I meant it - for years Charlie Aitken from Bell Potter was screaming FMG from the roof tops as massive infrastructure was built - and not one other broker gave it a moment - it was incredible - as if Charlie was having a bad dream all by himself and no one else knew about it.

FMG went from cents to $130 bucks -------------- can you believe that?

Well, if you do some research, you will see that is true (remember they had a 10 to 1 split) - and you may well be interested to know (and, I don't know if this is concidental or not) - that some of the original FMG investors were (and, I would think still are) - invested in Alexium.

Also - Eddie Sugar - who is our consultant/adviser - was also a backer of FMG (?coincidence) - in fact he arranged financing for the company (from memory).

So, this little snippet from our friend NZ dude is more than interesting to me.

have a great day all

oh, btw --- if any BATES and TTWF require references ------------ please refer to history - it's all written.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.