AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Newsletter, page-86

1. 85,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "but has any financial commitment been approved for any part of the military yet to acquire new FR uniforms"

I guess the short answer is yes - as this year the military has already had appropriated an amount.

the appropriations process seems fuzzy - as to when and what the payments will be for - that is my understanding - but, the amount is set in concrete - and, we have had experienced posters on here that suggest that the amount will be spent - in the year appropriated for.

We have not been informed on what that amount is - but, there have been suggestions that it is just under 20 million (US of course).

The trick is that the appropriation is for 'FR' - so, as there is only one awarded company for the US military - Alexium - then, we must be the recipient - but, for exactly what projects and when - that is a different question.

My guess is that this new appropriation bill will be the same - there must be an amount that they are going for - but, we don't know what.

However, if all services are looking to 'explore' - then, one would think it would be more than $2 bucks and a cup of coffee.

This military stuff we will never get a real handle on because they like to keep things misty at best ------------ after all, what have we heard about aerospace FR and other 'agencies' etc. etc. -

not a thing ---------- but, is there anyone who thinks nothing is going on in those arenas ?

What I have always wondered is how this stuff will appear in the accounts? - You can only go so far with the word 'Grants'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.