AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Newsletter, page-92

1. 2,080 Posts.

Hi gsad,

There are several reasons we got the DoD contract, cost effectiveness is certainly one of the main reasons, the military will save millions of dollars every year by being able to use a cheaper material instead of more expensive materials, if you can use a cheaper material for some of your uniforms then you use it for all.

The second reason for us getting the contract is because of the Berry Amendment, every year congress has had to ask for a waiver for the previous uniform (Defender M), we're the only people on the planet who can supply this mix of FR fabric and meet the Berry Amendment.

Here's a link explaining that.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20151030/pdf/432lb7bm5jzg3f.pdf

Also your statement,

'Either way income for that cloth would flow immediately to AJX.'

The DoD payment process is far from easy to grasp, from what I can understand is that the DoD won't pay us directly, they need to get paid via a prime contractor (here's some reference to it from post# 16616024), we may have to wait for our cut after the prime contractor gets paid (this will be the uniform supplier).

I also have done my time in the military and know how slowly the machine works, the red tape involved is a nightmare.

Cheers.
    Last edited by melastcracker: 18/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.