ZNO 0.00% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

Thanks for posting @nosduh1Key take-aways for me from this...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125

Thanks for posting @nosduh1

Key take-aways for me from this video.

Zoono is not a disinfectant or sanitiser that only work instantly.These products are also very short lasting. As, after the application, once you touch something or someone else your hands may be infected once more.

Zoono is a far superior product to these disinfectants.
    Zoono is an antimicrobial coating,non-toxic and long-lasting product. Being effective for up to 30 days. This surface product is the largest seller.

Air conditioning systems integrating Zoono is a new product to be launched with the food packaging to extend food shelf life also presenting exciting opportunities.

PH is looking forward to the next 12-24 months with objectives being to grow the following:
    - Orders
    - Revenue
    - Customer base
    - Protect margins by decreasing the reliance on distributers.

On this point PH discusses the previous supply chain issues and that developing self-sufficiency will assist greatly in remediating this concern. In fact, greater control is being achieved with the establishment of Zoono Sales teams/offices set up in: UK, EU (France, Germany), USA, Mexico,China, South Africa, India and Dubai. This structure will decrease the need to work with distributers.

It never ceases to amaze me why non-holders of stocks would choose to invest so much of their time in stocks they don't even own. On that note, there is a repetitive, negative narrative presented here by a minority. IMO - very predictable and due to the frequency of posts, not very credible. Ignore the noise and continue to DYOR.

GLAH's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.537M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $25.19K 935.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314753 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 285272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ 95959
Last updated 15.44pm 07/06/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.