EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Newspaper article, page-2

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    There are 6000+ shareholders of EGO. How many of those I wonder constitutes a "vocal minority"?
    By my count there are only, what about about 10, perhaps no more than 20 that post on HC about this company and the board that may be construed as against the board and some of its decions and the outcomes of those decisions.
    Remarkably the chairman appears to suggest that this "vocal minority" via its posts on HC has the effect of making EGO's SP fall.
    It is logic that I do not understand. This so called "vocal minority" from my reading of their posts are sitting of huge losses in the value of their investments in this company and to criticize the board for not living up to their published promises is somehow making the SP fall. and that is what the chairman's suggestion is the "vocal minority's" intent.

What about the non vocal majority? Why haven't they in their thousands overwhelmed HC with their admiration of this company's board's decision making and its outcomes? Surely if that were to happen the company's SP would be counted in among the ASX100 by now.

It hasn't happened and blaming a few very frustrated retail shareholders for the abysmal state of this company's SP or how its management team is operating does not reflect well on its chairman or his board of directors.

Come on Board do something positive for the company instead of blaming us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.