"I have heard that wage growth is predicted to pick up over the...

1. 36,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I have heard that wage growth is predicted to pick up over the next couple of years which I'm sure Malcolm will be praying for ...."

Next couple of years will be too late for the government, especially workers can see that government ministers are still having a good life.

Cost of living issues is the government's greatest weakness. People who have to go out and work everyday to bring bread and butter to the dining table every night are probably seething with anger to see this government wasting $122m taxpayers' money on an issue that will not bring any benefits to a majority of these working people, they see the government appeasing a minority when major cost of livings issues need to be tackled head on.

Justis will probably come out later to say the next election is still two years away , but in my opinion he has been not facing the real possibility of the government losing, no matter when the election is held. I believe a majority of the people in this country hav already made up their mind about this coalition government and it is not a good look.

Published opinion polls have been fairly consistent in putting Labor ahead of the coalition in 2PP.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.