many reasons... .,.that greasy pole you refer to rarely got a...

1. 8,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    many reasons...

.,.that greasy pole you refer to rarely got a chance to dry as the Libs thirst for bloodletting completely consumed them while Abbott remained in parliament...

...the blood has dried on that same greasy sufficiently for someone else to regrease it....

...there is a leadership void within the Libs because most in it are simply not the brightest buttons going around.... Nemesis is demonstrating that in all its finest glory... anyone with intellect such as MT was referred to as having in spades, is anathema in the Liberal party room...a cursory look at who predeceased him as leader and those that followed him demonstrate that in spades...

...back to Hastie.. he's smarter than those dullards around him, he's young, he has a sense of purpose, he's articulate and has served the country well. He has cred imo.

Hastie has done his apprenticeship, is politically savvy in ways others in the Liberal party are not.

..I think Hastie is a very good orator and will appeal to much broader electoral base than any other Liberal plotting the next knifing...as they do...

..for the Liberal party to survive I suggest it needs an exorcism and purge of those existing in its ranks...it then needs a drive within the party organisation to find outstanding individuals who reflect Liberal values that many of us remember...

... Hastie I believe has the experience, understanding and knowledge to lead the Libs back from the brink during the turbulent period suggested above...

...what other options does the Liberal party seriously have?...more if the same???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.