GEN 0.00% 12.5¢ genmin limited

newzealanders abandoning homes?, page-3

1. 11,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Lived in a campervan for nine months years ago,and it was the greatest of freedoms,except when judgemental uniformed types decided to put the boot in.Nasty,slimy border guard into Spain stuck his knife into our bread,cheese and salami which meant we had to chuck it,a policeman in France stuck his rifle into the van and jabbed at me for no good reason,I don't even know why we'd been stopped,other than we had English rego and he checked our passports and then sent us on our way,but I can't have imagined police ever doing anything like that here to people who hadn't actually broken any laws.Wrecked our van when they stripped it down at Dover in the great "War on Drugs" - they found nothing,as we had none,but the van died less than 50 km later.So we hired a car and lived in that for another three weeks so we could finish our travels - one night we parked off the road in Scotland on what looked like an empty parking lot,only to be woken in the middle of the night by tapping on the window.A group of about twenty men dressed in dark suits and trench coats were demanding our passports - in the middle of what we thought was "nowhere".Something to do with NATO and we had to move on...really weird experience,maybe we'd parked over their missile silo lol.But for all those hassles from the uniformed thugs,it was a wonderful way to live.

Houses are so restrictive and come with lots of costs and hard work.Gardens are nice,but they don't come easy,and then there's the neighbours...yes,I'd like to be a nomad again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $15.89K 127.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 241 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 194502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.