MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

yes totally agree, MCT does have a horrible track record back in...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    yes totally agree, MCT does have a horrible track record back in the days, I wasn't a shareholder back then but have heard a few horror stories from past, present and long term shareholderseek.png....but.... however.... that old management team is no more biggrin.png...

just like back in 1985 when when Apple fired Steve Jobs...and realising they've f#*k up.... the rest is history.... our current management team at MCT are:

1) do'ers - they roll up their sleeves and walk, touch, smell and taste the dirt that is Kookynieeek.png
    2) they are transparent, walk the walk and talk the talk!!! Everything said have been done and delivered to date eek.png
    3) more importantly .... they are HUNGRY!!!! Hungry for success! Hungry to deliver! Hungry for gold! eek.png

all...IMO of course....and no I don't get paid, extra options or shares for shining the rainbow out of their asses tongue.png....if this company liquidates... so will I eek.pngeek.pngeek.png... so DYOR...mad.pngbiggrin.pngrolleyes.pngtongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.49K 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 146419981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 946106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.