NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

I agree completely with the brief, though succinct, sentiments...

1. ABK
    57 Posts.
    I agree completely with the brief, though succinct, sentiments of Legume.

Why should s/holders believe anything this company now says? - NBS is now burdened with the classic spin over substance issue of credibility.

When will NBS management accept the reality that its honeymoon with s/holders ended long ago and would be now well advised to focus on producing meaningful results - and in the meantime to give the spruiking a well earned rest!
    NBS also needs to realise that shareholders know when they are having the wool pulled over their eyes!

NBS track record of announcing "deals" - (read MOUs or similar - we all remember the Vietnam circus!)-
    only for shareholders to discover belatedly that many so called deals never ultimately consumated into anything remotely valuable - or otherwise if deals are done (often involving fishy related party type transactions) the cash never actually materialises as expected (or at all) - has won it no friends!

As much as Id like to see this stock do well as Im sure would many contributors to this forum - my concern is that the cred issues surrounding this company means that many now take a dubious view of this stock - more as a pump and dump play in reality rather than anything more serious - whose s/p recovery will be a long grind - even if any genuine good news were to be forthcoming in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.