NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

..................................nexdead, page-18

1. 9,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I am out for now fellow shareholders (mostly anyway). Will still be looking at the chart to get back in. Fundamentals are still good (or is the company fundamentally a lie?)

There was no discussion of cash collections re China Gas Tank. Looks like that must have be an issue given, given the company's silence on it notwithstanding the company's stated policy to not report cash position. Today's news would have been big news for many of the company's institutional shareholders many of whom do not read Hot Copper or watch the gossip channel and so would expect further selling initially tomorrow as news becomes more widely known.

The trend will reverse when rumours of cash coming from China, resumption of Malaysia contract or new contract wins emerge.

Assuming the gas tank contract is a dud i.e. no cash coming in, what would be the fundamental value of the company? Does anyone know how much of the Sapio revenue is recurrent?

PS- Company's credibility has taken a big knock, even more than Dykesy's King's Cross misadventures.

Wonder whether the company got nudged into making an announcement by ASIC and ASX.

I see that NBS has now employed a PR company to answer queries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.