NXG 3.89% $9.35 nexgen energy (canada) ltd

I think the company does a better job when they're discussing...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    I think the company does a better job when they're discussing drill results and the geological potential and steering clear of all the peripheral PR stuff.

It's interesting when you look at the comparison of Arrow and PCE at the same drilling stage. In fact it's pretty phenomenonal that there could be an equally World-class deposit literally a few clicks from Arrow - the likelihood of this is so incredibly low that you have to commend their persistence here. So the Geos's get a big tick.

Hole 202 at PCE is significant as it really increases the depth potential, to hit that kind of high-grade mineralisation with just a single, early-stage exploration hole, well I'll use the word again... it's phenomenonal.

A fairly muted reaction from the market so far though, and no real excitement even here on HC. The etf URNM is down around 30% since April and NXG is off by about the same, so there seems to be a stronger correlation with the spot uranium price rather than their results from PCE. Could be a good buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.35
Change
0.350(3.89%)
Mkt cap ! $748.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.25 $9.38 $9.24 $2.621M 282.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1440 $9.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.40 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.