NXG 1.59% $9.92 nexgen energy (canada) ltd

janjan, in the history of permitting in canada, they have never...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    janjan, in the history of permitting in canada, they have never had a state approved mine permit not approved by the federal government, its more or less a rubber stamp process, and its literally about to happen any day now. the current management seem hell bent on dilution now and finding ways to make dilution happen. and quite obviously their timings on buying uranium was so not kept quiet in the inner sanctum of this very small marketplace.. it was so transparent that the spot price went through the roof and then like magic, evaporated when they stopped buying.. when you start telling brokers about the reasons for a cap raise, you are guaranteed a leak.. a costly one at that.
    lets hope that once the permit is granted the company is actually capable of constructing an operational mine, which quite obviously requires a different type of management and experience entirely. its ok to be a cowboy and scare the market with crazy unpredictable moves that no one enjoys at all. but now that the permit is practically done, its time to be focused on and totally project driven and safety is number 1 going forward. so having crazy and unpredictable as your statesman in a lot of ways is a concern as what you get at the coal face always comes from the top down. The conservative and extreme long term holders are not enjoying the last few months thats for sure..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.