NXG 0.32% $9.50 nexgen energy (canada) ltd

nice to see nexgen was reading my earlier posts... Tech titans...

1. 8,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192

nice to see nexgen was reading my earlier posts...

Tech titans agree: AI is here to stay, and we need a reliable and sustainable energy source to power it.

“The development of AI is as fundamental as the creation of the microprocessor, the personal computer, the Internet, and the mobile phone. Entire industries will reorient around it. Businesses will distinguish themselves by how well they use it.” –Bill Gates

"These AI data centres are going to require more power than anything we could ever have imagined... Forget about the use of it, but just the generation of it [requires] massive power … but that is a huge investment opportunity.” –Larry Fink

“The difference between this technology cycle around AI and the other ones is that it's very capital intensive, compute intensive, and energy intensive…the internet cycle was not capital intensive at all. It could be widely available and actually connected up the world.” –Bill Ford

NexGen will meet the moment with our world-class Rook I Project – the largest source of uranium globally – to power growing global energy needs.

Last edited by agentm: 27/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.50
Change
0.030(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $760.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.29 $9.50 $9.28 $2.827M 299.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 953 $9.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.50 19994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.