WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ahpigsy I have long argued that OBJ has already had its re-rate....

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    ahpigsy

I have long argued that OBJ has already had its re-rate. The SP went from 1.1 cent to a high of 13.5 cents. The rise was based on the assumption (and proclamations by HC posters) that P&G royalties would be flowing in the millions from early 2015. That didn't happen. Based on the signed deals on the table now, OBJ will struggle to make any profit anytime soon - certainly not this calendar year. To justify the current SP OBJ will need much more than what is currently in the pipeline with P&G. The immediate future is uncertain with no clear revenue streams that can support the SP. Some people think that because the directors have bonuses on the line that the target revenue will ensure the successful achievement of those bonuses. That is, of course, nonsense. There was a 10% chance of the target being achieved when set and I would suggest that the percentage has dropped considerably by now.

It is interesting that quite a few posters are looking forward to the SP getting to 10 cents again. In my opinion there is an overhang of shareholders who will take the opportunity to off-load their shares if the SP does manage to get to 10 cents. More and more holders are estimating their exit points as future revenues remain unclear and a long way off. If the directors' bonuses look less likely then, in my opinion, we can also expect them to off-load some of their holdings as they have done in the past. Furthermore, P&G not pushing for retention of exclusivity of BG must be of concern to shareholders, management and unbiased onlookers. Interesting times ahead for OBJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.