WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Next 12 months expectations, page-49

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    hopeful, you twist your own words, you need to remember what you say.

1. You asked whether it was THE re-rate, I said no and I firmly believe this. I didn't say the 1c to 13c wasn't a re-rate, I know it was, I was fully invested at the time and very very grateful.
    2. Glad we agree
    3. Unfortunately you are in fantasy land. Check out some longer-term marketcaps of a number of speculative companies that have not earned a cracker. If a company can maintain a high marketcap for an extended period of time even if they have little to show in revenues then by definition it has justified its marketcap. When dealing with young company's building for the future, particular in this market and parrticularly when the company is dealing in far-fetching disruptive technology, they will often justify their marketcaps by their progress.
    4. Based on history I can can guarantee you will bag company or directors no matter what they achieve or announce. Maybe I know you better than yourself.
    5. Thanks the second thing we agree on, you are speculating, you don't have a clue how many investors are looking to bail out at 10c. You've never asked me so I presume you probably haven't asked anyone to have an informed opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.