WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi hopeful, "5. Do you agree with my speculation that there are...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi hopeful,
    "5. Do you agree with my speculation that there are quite a few disgruntled holders who will look to break even if the SP gets back to 10 cents? After all, there were hundreds of millions of OBJ shares purchased above today's SP. There have been very few opportunities to offload those shares for over 18 months."

Your point 5 I find a bit of a stretch. You state there were "hundreds of millions" of shares purchased above todays price.
    Could you please tell us how many hundreds of millions were purchased as I find this statement to be a tad misleading. Was it 200 / 300 / 400 million. I assume you have the figures there somewhere.

Also with your hundreds of millions of shares that were purchased did you consider that millions (perhaps even hundreds of millions) of those shares may have changed hands several times over in the hands of those despicable traders that everybody loves to hate.

I do agree that there will be some disgruntled holders who may want to bail when they get back to break even, but there may also be some of those disgruntled holders who have done a bit of research since jumping in boots and all and perhaps have decided to stay a while. I know if I had jumped in back then and I saw what was going on at present I would most likely hang in a fair bit past 10c to justify my 18 months of dead money - but that's just me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.