MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Madam ..your comment is genuinely insightful (I didnt burst out...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Madam ..your comment is genuinely insightful  (I didnt burst out with a paradoxical laughter as this time your view , is from my perspective - balanced). You see Madam ..if you want to ..you know how to highlight the risks and get your point across clearly for others to benefit from. Good discussion.

In any investment there's risks and opportunity. No question the risks will always outweigh the opportunity - BUT  in the eyes of MSB management what is the current biggest risk from their perspective ? ( not discussing shareholders for the moment).

Its cash!  Lets make sure we dont run out of cash - mission critical in Biotech where commercial sales are not there yet.  So in the absence of p/ship funding and if we believe in our technology, lets put in place an arrangement where we can progressively raise funds (via new equity) and given the massive increase in share volumes post Nasdaq, Kentgrove  can easily sell the shares on the market in a reasonably planned manner.

So yes, there will be dilution BUT in the current mkt circumstances , IMO management have made the right call (as opposed to dealing with the US tricksters) and raising a large sum of money which may or may not be needed (and of course  available for  shorting).
    Thankfully, in MSB's case once bitten /twice shy (an unpleasant experience induces caution).

I'm long on MSB and with the sheer degree of the Pase2/3 trials currently in progress (and happening), we will get to see how MSB's deal with Trentgrove will actually play out.

Please dyor.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.116B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.5¢ $1.736M 1.780M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 48980 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 65416 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.