MYG 1.41% 72.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

next 4 months

1. 677 Posts.
    Sitting back in between shifts knocking down a few Coronas. Feel like adding my 2 cents.
    So what have we got happenning at Mutiny over the next 4 months:
    * Firstly (and I'd consider fairly important) is we have a market that is looking very shaky. We could be at the start of the next leg up, or we could be on the verge of the final big collapse. Who knows? If we are at the turning point of the next leg up that will help us immensely. If the market is about to collapse then things don't look so rosy for us, or any stock no matter what sector you are in. Lets hope for the next leg up.

* Gold price. I think the price of gold over the next 4 months isn't as important as the direction of the market in general. I think a rising market will help our share price more than a rising gold price.

* October - Before months end we will get the announcement of the final $2M payment for 70% of Gullewa. It won't be a big mover for the SP but it will be some news for the market to digest. It will be another milestone that management have reached. Thats a good thing.
    Before months end we should also get an announcement around the commencement of the next drill program which was mentionioned in an announcement dated 9th September. This may get some interest from the market.
    October will hopefully also see the announsement of the resource upgrade. This may be good for the SP if it is good and the circumstances are right.

* November - Should see the appointment of a Geology Manager (as advertised in Yesterdays West Australian).

* December - Should see the drill results for the next round of drilling. This could be a mover of the SP.

* January/February - Should see the announcement we are all waiting on, terms of finance for project start up. It's after this announcement we can start to get serious on esimating value and future share price.
    Jan/Feb may also see the announcement of the purchase of the final 30% of gullewa to give Mutiny 100% of the project. It would be good if they could finance that one with bank debt but I don't think that will be the case.

If anybody has any other significant news they are expecting please speak up.

Exciting times ahead.

Hope all goes well for everyone onboard.

Busting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.