COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

next 6 months

1. 612 Posts.
    any thoughts on where you guys think we will be in june 2013
    price? takeover? jv news? anything??... thoughts welcome

really feel that were one decent announcement away from starting a continuous uptrend. if we were to get funding sorted and a good JV in place i strongly believe that we could be at the 25-30c mark by june next year. once there and market sentiment improves well who knows what 2014 will hold, 50+ :) can dream...

ive been long term with cockatoo for ages now and in the red deep and most of us here are but to be honest theres still a decent part of me that believes in these guys and the plans in place. strong assets and a portfolio that would be very attractive to foreign investment..

Having said this however... i too believe its time for management to start to get this SP moving, there are many families in COK that have put their hard earned into the company and backed it in. wonder how many of those families are having a christmas on a budget this year. ive realised that although im comfortable in being LT and believe in the guys at the top still i also believe that they need to do more to help those LT holders that are in the red big time.

not enough has been done and hope that we can get a slice of luck in the future,.. by god were due some after the floods, the change of mind from the sk deal and the coal price. what a trifecta.

good luck all, still in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.