COK 0.00% 0.0¢ cockatoo coal limited

next 6 months, page-7

1. 2,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    I hope "well progressed" re-iterates the WSJ article about COK posted by GGG Capital about talks with the Japanese. A "joint venture deal" at the Baralaba Expansion to me points firmly to a deal with JFE Shoji. Although the Japanense sometimes over deliberate, once they commit they dont back out at the last minute like SK Cowboys.

LAtest comments from the Quarerly.

"The extension of the Facility provides Cockatoo with sufficient time to successfully execute its broader funding plan associated with the proposed expansion of the Baralaba project to 3.5 million tonnes per annum based on the positive Bankable Feasibility Study that was released on 27 September 2012. Cockatoo’s plans are well progressed on a number of financing options including a joint venture deal at the Baralaba Expansion project and sale of non-core assets. Any proceeds from these transactions, along with the other sources of capital being explored, will
    contribute to the repayment of the Facility."

Management to date have shown an ability to get deals done. Lets hope we see further signs of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.