SPA 12.0% 2.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Next 6 months

1. 1,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I get the feeling that we are in a bit of a consolidation phase in the Australian market atm . Until Feb there will be no new Australian distribution deals, and management's job is to ensure that the JB deal delivers. I get the feeling that the market is waiting to see how this all progresses.

Perhaps the market is also waiting for post February demand from potential stockists other than JB, too.

Half yearly financials will be the next significant progress report. That seems a long way off, but this is a marathon, not a sprint. The Australian story is just beginning.

That being said, the company can't afford to miss an opportunity for entry into Europe. There are competitors out there - and while they don't meet EU standards as we do, you can bet they are working on it to eliminate that barrier to entry. It's all well and good to be best of breed, but we also need to have first mover advantage in any overseas market to capture that market.

So in the next 6 months, I expect to see consolidation of the Australian business, and a bit more than hints at overseas expansion.

At this stage, I'm not too concerned about the sp - That will look after itself as the business progresses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.2¢ $6.988K 268.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103522 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 114920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.