AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I think that is exactly where their current focus is (study...

1. 807 Posts.
    I think that is exactly where their current focus is (study relating to rail expected in March from latest presentation and quaterly) and there was another quote in the West were he said that he has "a QR National business card on my desk". Take that as you will but i suspect that we will stick with the Atlas model of infrastructure development and let someone else pay the majority and piggy back on to it. However in the same article he also said he is prepaired to go it alone if its economic and nothing is forth comming.

As a company we are already well on the way to being an extremely successful mid-cap miner, rail is probably the missing link that will push us towards the uper echelon of Fe miners. There is alot of potential in those south Pilbra tenements that would be unlocked with rail access its no secret.

As for however mention BRM, personally I would not touch them with a 10 foot pole, WNI is destructive to your register, look what happened when they came on to ours, SP fell through the floor from a combination of their selling and appalling market conditions. As i said earilier if they have the takeover bug then getting full access to those JVs is the go. HMO looks like its not exactly in a healthy condition but has a supportive major holder (which it owes 34million from last reports) and im not sure on the AJM story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.