SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

next africa(n) oil, page-6

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Oh Griz,

Any rise today will signal a breakout for SWE.

That's so sad.
    Needing to pop into the SWE thread for that well researched, insightful, and subtle attempt to cross promote. And then feeling the need to double post it (you seem to do this on other shares as well, strange?)

I obviously give the HC community far more credit and acknowledgement of the intelligence than you do?

As you will see if you had taken the time, (about 5 minutes), the SWE thread has about 6 or 7 regular posters, researching, sharing and discussing the SWE potential (of which I am not going to summarize, as I suspect your first in the buy queue).

I don't see HC having any impact either way on the SP of SWE. So maybe your would be better spent analyzing, researching, comparing, valuing, assess potential.

The Next Oil Boom article is just that, an article.

SWE does not, did not need the "NOB" article, although it will provide awareness to the potential and put SWE on the radar.
    Any investor worth their $1, will have done some of there own research into it validity, potential and value of SWE over the weekend.

Congrats on being the first absolutely worthless SWE post, based on nothing more than wanting to cross-promote elsewhere....I guess there will be more to come, and you wont be alone soon.

Put the article aside, and read this thread....start to finish, wont take long since recent listing.

I am in the queue for more today, and should now, in hindsight, brought on Friday.

Any rise today will signal a breakout for SWE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.